Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ok, so I am really going to do this...again...

Ok, so I'm going to try to do this blogging thing again. Money has drawn me to do this. I am going to find a way to budget my life. People with far less, make it way further than I seem to be able to, right now that is, but i'm going to figure this out. I as couponing, but the mongral horders have taken over, since that show on TLC...sad face. Then, I started making my on cleaners, which BTW, is a great idea. They work way better than the stuff you an purchase in the store anyway. Ummm...lets see, what else, oh, I use the library...responsibly...finally. That is where I rent movies for FREE!! I cut off cable,kept the internet and got netflix.That has helped a lot actually,and I am currently trying to figure out the cell phone circuit. So, I figure that i can not be the only one in this boat, so I wanted to share my journey with the interwebs, and if anything my searching finds, can help anyone else, then yeay for us all!
Smiles,
Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment